Monday 6 December 2010

Apologies

Sorry for the delay of putting a post up, i have been busy with a number of different things and haven't had the time to keep you all informed.
Since I last posted on the blog I have....saw my first cow.....Preached in the greek service(not in greek) i was being translated by Adam Mastris.....been keeping up my one on one bible studies.....gave the youth club a northern ireland barn party....been to egypt, Matt Jess had two days off for thanksgiving so we got cheap flights to egypt for the weekend so we went and saw all the sights including the pyramids, cruise down the nile and a camel ride.

First cow

My friends from Nigeria




Our 5Euro a night hostel.




The river nile

Our late night cruise


The video is a sofie dance that our tour guide took us to.





I am now into my last 2 weeks here, the time has just flown in but I have really really enjoyed it. I will continue to enjoy the warm weather till i return home. This past November has been the driest on record. I am quite busy this week have 3 bible studies to prepare and i am speaking on friday evening at youth club and preaching on Sabbath day at TCCF.

A number of prayer points
Give thanks for the opportunity to go to Egypt and the blessing that was.
Give thanks for continued safety and health.
Pray for my last two weeks here on this island, that i will keep focused and God will continue to use me.
Pray for me as I speak on friday evening at youth club
Pray for me as I speak on Sabbath day at TCCF.


Hope you enjoy the photos.


In Christ
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment