Thursday 4 November 2010

Salamis

Greetings to all who read this.
The LORD is continuing to be very good to me while I am here. While in Cyprus I wanted to visit the areas of Cyprus that are mention in the Bible. One of which is Salamis.
Acts 13 v 4+5 'The two of the (Barnabas + Saul) sent on their way by the Holy Spirit, went down to Seleicia and sailed from there to Cyprus. When they arrived at Salamis, they proclaimed the word of God in the Jewish synagogues. John was with them as their helper.'
Pastor Philip was here with me when I went, we needed to cross the border to the north.






Pastor Philip found himself a pet.

Thank you for your prayers, I really appreicate them.
A couple of prayer points:
Give thanks for the Bible study on Sabbath afternoon, most of the guys have been once and about 6 out of 10 come in the afternoon, its really good, we are looking through 1 Peter and getting a lot out of it.
Give thanks for the willingness of people to meet up and talk about spiritual issues
Pray that the devil will be kept away.
Pray for a 17 yr old called Alexis I meet with, we are studying Philippians together, this is his first one on one study and he seems to be enjoying it. I have got him learning the books of the Bible in order as he didn't know them.
Pray for the minister Bill Sterrett as his preaches and pastors the people.

 
Where's Wally?























1 comment:

  1. i found wally! lol.

    great to hear about the work you are doin over there steve! praying for you big man!

    ReplyDelete